In order to simplify the home buying process, I’ve broken it down into steps. As your realtor, I will guide you through the journey to make it as stress-free and exciting as possible, especially if it’s your first time buying a home.
This process can vary depending on each home and the market conditions.
- Meet to discuss your home buying needs and the next steps for your search (which may be reevaluated throughout - it's a fluid process!)
- Set up your electronic home search so you can see which homes are available before the general public
- View homes of interest (“you choose, I book, we view”)
- Discuss fair market value
- Make an offer on your future home
- Offer negotiation and acceptance
- Arrange financing, lawyer, and home inspection
- Sale finalized
- Re-visit home (chance to measure and plan your design and decor)
- Closing day! Meet your lawyer to get your keys and move in!
- Continue our relationship - I will remain available as a resource for inquiries, support, and real estate questions (whether it be over the phone or a pop-by visit with coffee)
Let me take care of the coordination and paperwork so you can enjoy the excitement of looking for your home. Let’s get started: book a meeting to chat.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty